About Room 6

Friday 15 March 2013

The Garden


                     
One morning I went outside to get some fresh air. I went under the tree and I saw a cute cat.

The cat said, “Come and follow me, I will take you to my forest.” “My forest has lots of cats and birds.” “The birds sing for us and we make something for them.” 

I said, “I want to stay right here because my mum and dad will be looking for me and they will be worried sick.”

The cat went away and I said good bye.
 It answered, “See you later.”

By Jaden

2 comments:

  1. Great story writing Jaden. You used great vocabulary to show how the Cat tried to persuade you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your story Jaden hope to see more of your great stories>keep up the good work. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.