About Room 6

Friday 12 April 2013


                 My best friend
A friend is a person who helps you and plays with you when you are alone. He never leaves you, and he teaches you stuff like math and reading.

I like my friend because his birthday is on my favourite month, November. I also like his name, Aiden. He likes all the stuff I love, like video games. We like to play our favourite sports, Rugby. Sometimes we play Bulrush, Soccer and Tag.

I think my friend is smart, funny and cool. Sometimes annoying because he loves to shout.
By Lasike    

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Lasike. I look forward to seeing some more examples of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's Aiden Fepuleai. Thanks for the story. I like the way you described me. I hope you do more. From Aiden Fepuleai

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.