About Room 6

Tuesday 4 November 2014

All About Me! By Punipuao


My name is Punipuao. I am seven years old. The colour of my hair is black and my eyes are brown. My favourite food is salad with roast chicken.  I love watching 'Frozen'. I like the colour purple. I like to play tag with my friends. My favourite cartoon is 'Every Which Way'.

The book I like best is Secret party. I live with my mum, dad, brother and little sister. I live in Glen Innes. I go to Saint Patrick's school with my older brother and my little sister goes to kindergarten.

 I have a massive garden in the front of my house. My best friend is Lupe. 

I like playing with my friends and watching cool movies.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how your who am I and how you put in all of the things you like to do and watch.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.