About Room 6

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Badminton time by Vaughan


Yes! It's time to play badminton!

Last Friday we went to play badminton. First we sat down on the  floor and listened to coach Ben . Then we had a warm up.It was so fun and cool. I jogged to the wall and back, Then I ran sideways. 

After that coach Ben told the girls and boys to get the rackets. Coach Ben taught us how  to hold the racket. He told us to watch for the people next to us because I might hit some one's eye. Next, we get the shuttle  and hit it softly because it might break the windows and the light. It was cool.

Finally we said thank you to coach Ben for teaching us how to play badminton then we went back to class and do some work. I had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Talofalava Vaughan! I like your story because you started with a hook. I also like your ending because it grabs people's attention.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.