About Room 6

Thursday 12 May 2016

Duffy hero Assembly by Christopher

L.I- WALT: write a recount about Duffy Assembly   
Success Criteria : I know I can do this when I write and publish a recount about clown doctors .                                              

Yes! I have seen a clown doctor.!                              
On Wednesday 30th of March, Room 5L and all classes went to the hall to watch a clown doctor     perform.  Her name was Jude Bishop and she works at Starship Hospital . She showed  us her dress and it looked like a doctor's suit . 

She showed us amazing things, like puppets and string bubbles. Then students asked questions to Jude Bishop and she answered them one by one. Finally it was time for Jude Bishop to go back and work at Starship Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.