About Room 6

Saturday 14 May 2016

My Amazing Mum by Alizzandro



L.I.-W.A.L.T.-write a acrostic.
Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I can write an acrostic about my mum.

M-um you are the most caring.

U-nbelievably great worker.

M-akes me happy when I am sad and lonely.

M-astered teaching our family to be good people.


Y-ou are the best helpful mum, you help us all the time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Image result for mothers day greetings

1 comment:

  1. So lovely post! Reading this post was a great fun. I am very happy that you celebrated mother’s day this way. I would also love to celebrate next mother’s day at my mom’s favorite party venues in Houston. I hope she likes my ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.