About Room 6

Tuesday 28 June 2016

How to show Tika,Pono and Aroha by Angelina

L.I.-.W.A.L.T.-show and act with tika, pono and aroha.
Success Criteria:I know I can do this when I showed  and acted with tika,pono and aroha in different places.
       How to show Tika,Pono and Aroha
  
1.In the playground:
 I can show tika, pono and aroha when I let people go first on the swing, and when they fall, I will help them get up and take them to the teacher to put a plaster on their cuts.

2.In the classroom:

 I can show  tika,pono and aroha when I  obey and  respect the teacher. I will not shout at my  friends. I will be faithful to them and spread the message of Jesus to my class mates.

3.At home :                     
I can show tika,pono and aroha when I obey my family and help with the dishes, clean the rooms, and have self control when I get angry with my brother.


         Image result for love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.