About Room 6

Friday 16 December 2016

How to plant a seed.-by Kena


L.I- W.A.L.T-write a procedure. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I can write instructions in order how to plant a seed.

Materials: yoghurt pots, sheep fertilizer, watering cans, seed, soil, water.

Steps
1.Punch holes in the yoghurt container.
2. Write your name on a sticky paper and stick it on the container.
3.Put the soil in the container.
4. Make a hole in the soil with your finger and put the broad bean seed in the hole with the smiling end facing up. 
5. Leave it in the sun to grow and keep watering it everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Stonefields School. I can see that you are learning lots and have had some fun doing this. I will be following these instructions to plant a seed. Thanks for teaching us and sharing. From Mr Hattie Stonefields

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.