About Room 6

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Chico - My pet dog- by Paul

Learning Intention- W.A.L.T write a poem following a format.
Success Criteria- I know I am successful  when I can write about my pet dog.


Sharp teeth, sharp claws and very scary.
Black and light brown hair, big and cuddly, bright green eyes, 

Likes to get a pat, meeting new people and sleeping in the sun, 
Enjoys running out side, and playing in the rain,

Hates nosy people, being smack, and rough games,
Enjoys eating dog food,

Scared of being alone, mean people,
Resident of Ngarimu Place, Panmure Auckland

2 comments:

  1. Talo lava and hello,
    I really enjoyed reading you blog post and I especially like that fearless picture of your dog it look really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Tuishaly and i go to kawakawa primary school and am a year 7, I really like reading your blog post and one thing i really about this is that you are telling us fact about your pet dog and i like that you put a photo in of your dog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.