About Room 6

Thursday 6 June 2013




                     Stormy Night

South of New Zealand to the North of New Zealand was rainy and windy. The black clouds were covering the sky. I couldn’t see the river because it was raining hard.

It sounds loud because of the thunder. The lighting was brightening the clouds and the thunder was making the storm loud. The wind was strong because it blew trampolines away.

I felt scared because the day was starting to turn to night. I thought the windows were going to break. People were very afraid.

When I went to bed and woke up the next day I saw the sun light. I knew that the storm would never come again today. But next winter it will be coming so I better get ready.
    By Aiden

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Aiden,

    Well Done on your story. You have really described the night of the storm. I would also be happy that there are no more storms today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good writing Aiden! I liked how you described the thunder and lightning. Keep up the descriptive writing. Love, Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.