About Room 6

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Glop By Aiden


                        Glop
It’s a weird word and very wobbly.

A glop is very squishy like jelly. It is very sticky like glue. It is mostly slimy like gunge.

I thought it was blood because of the redness. But when I looked closer it wasn’t blood because it didn’t feel watery. So I went with glue. I think it was jam because when I open it, looks the same.

If you touch it, your hands turn red. Glop really look’s yucky up close. They are poisonous so don’t eat it.

3 comments:

  1. What a great description of Gloop Aiden! Maybe you could make some for us to have a play with at home...good work buddy.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Aiden. This glob sounds yuck and gooey. I like the word you put in like glue, blood , red and the best poisonous. Where did you see this glob?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kolio
    I saw it in Room Four. Mrs Twomey bought it in for us. Thank you for asking the question.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.