About Room 6

Thursday 6 June 2013


STORMY NIGHT
It was a rainy and thundery day. I heard a noise from the chimney. The wind was getting stronger. It was like a dangerous monster.

I could not see anything outside. All I can see is black clouds building up in the sky. I could not see trees, bushes, and the streets. The strong wind destroyed some houses and lift up trees.

I was scared that the windows will come off.  Mum was frightened and thinks it might crack. Suddenly the awful rain stopped. Me and my mum were happy that the house was still in one piece. I hope that the strong rain and wind will not happen again.

By Julius

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Julius well done on your Stormy Night story. I really loved that your put in some ambitious vocabulary like dangerous and frightened. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.