About Room 6

Thursday 12 May 2016

My dad is a hero by Roneeza

   
L.I- W.A.L.T- write a recount about heroes.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a recount about my dad being a hero.

My dad is my hero because he fixes bikes whenever it's not working.  He helps me with my homework especially when I got stuck with my Maths. He helps me with my spelling words  and my handwriting. 

My dad supports me in all my sports activities so that I will become a tennis champion someday. He is my true hero because he works hard to earn money to buy food for the family. He also cooks and makes us lunch for school every day. He looks after me and my  sisters after school and makes sure that we do our homework.

My dad is a fantastic dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.